your design and manufacturing partner!
Engineering and Technical Solutions
Adapticom provides Contract Engineering Services in the form of hardware and software development, integration, and testing services for companies with
a shortfall in engineering resources.
We fill the resource gaps for our clients, provide turnkey project delivery, or serve as consultants when the client is
venturing into a new market segment.
of experienced engineering professionals represents a variety of industries and backgrounds. We have
combined our hardware, software, and product development talents to reduce your costs, improve your time to market, and save you
from temporarily growing your facilities and personnel.
Enable your organization to capitalize on our expertise, by
providing engineering outsourcing, consulting services, hardware, software and internet application development services.
We provide contract Engineering Services in the following areas:
- Architecture of Electronic Subsystems
- High Speed Synchronous Digital Designs
- Analog Design, including RF, 802.11b, etc.
- Design Implementations Utilizing FPGAs & FPSoCs
- Initial Electrical Design
- Complete Prototype Builds
- PCB board - Test & Development
- Raw PCB Layout and Fabrication (including fine pitch)
- PCB assembly, including placement and soldering of fine pitch components
- Spice modeling for signal integrity
- Microcontroller firmware
- Code development C, C++, Java, & Perl
- FPGA development
- Design for manufacturability
- Design for test
- Design for EMC
- Bill of Materials (BOM), Initial Development
- Bill of Materials (BOM), Costing and Cost Reduction
- Certifications (Part 15, Part 68) and Mitigation Work
- Other Services
In todayís market, itís not always necessary or advisable to hire direct or onsite engineering personnel. Let our staff handle your engineering workload
and pay only for the engineering work you need. Avoid the payroll expenses related to hiring direct employees, the high cost of onsite
contractors, and the inefficiencies of a periodically idle engineering staff.
We are located in Raleigh, NC, and provide Engineering Services to clients throughout the US.
Please contact us at:
info at adapti.com
Views from the Adapticom Prototype and Rework Center
Views from the Adapticom Design Center
P.O. Box 91461
Raleigh, NC 27675-1461
| ComfortAire Preferred
| New Product Development
| Design For Security
| Best Deer Feeder
| Best Blow Dryer
| Engineering Services
| FPGA Security
| New Product Development
| C. McCord Reference Page
| Air Bed Systems
| Best Airbed
Adapticom, Inc. © Copyright 2003, All Rights Reserved Worldwide.